Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tired of being on ignore

What's the worst feeling in the world?  Being ignored...feeling like you are totally and utterly invisible.  It keeps creeping back in and I keep re-evaluating myself wondering what I am doing wrong and what other steps I can possibly take to remedy this.  I understand that people have lives and I don't expect everyone to get back to me right away or every time but when certain people do it all the time...ALL THE DAMN TIME...it hurts.  It hurts a lot!  You start questioning your self worth.  What makes everyone else so special and me not?  There's only so much jumping up and down waving my arms I can do to make you notice that I still exist!  I've been told I need to put myself out there.  That's awesome, and I'm trying that.  However, you have to meet me half way, I can't do it all.  I don't ask for much.  You have no idea how utterly happy it would make me if you just got back to me or liked something I directly posted to you or hell even tell me to go fuck myself at least I know you didn't just read it an ignore it like everything else.  I know you have no idea how much you are hurting me but you are.  And, as always, I'll think about it too much and turn it around and find it all to be my fault.  It never anyone else's fault...just how my mind works.  It's so damn frustrating.  I just want to be liked and thought of.  Seriously...that's it.  Is that seriously asking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment